Sunday, October 8, 2017, at the Stevens Point Area YMCA, 1000 Division Street, Stevens Point, 54481:
- 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm All Call for Wisconsin Ice Chips (11 & 12 yrs old) & Shavings (8-10 yrs old)
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Tryouts for 13s age level
- 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm Tryouts for 14s age level
Monday, October 9, 2017, at the Stevens Point Recreation Center gym/Boys & Girls Club gym, 2442 Sims Avenue, Stevens Point, 54481, just to the north of the PJ Jacobs parking lot:
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Make-Up Session for 13s & 14s age levels that cannot make the Tryout on Sunday, October 8 (notify Ice in advance if you will attend this session)
Saturday, November 11, 2017, at Wisconsin Valley Lutheran High School, 601 Maple Ridge Rd, Mosinee, 54455:
- 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Tryouts for 15s age level
- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm Tryouts for 17s & 18s age levels
- 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm Tryouts for 16s age level
Please arrive at least ½ hour before your scheduled tryout time to check in at the registration table directly in front of the main entrance doors. Remember to bring your Badger Region/USAV membership card to show at the registration desk.
If you did not pre-register, then bring the completed registration forms with you to hand in at the registration desk. We will also have all of these forms at the registration desk if you would prefer to complete all of them at the time of registration. If you did not send in your check for the Tryout and All Call, then please write it out to Wisconsin Ice VBC ($10 for Chips & Shavings All Call & $40 total late fee for the 13s & 14s Tryouts) and turn it in at the registration desk with your forms.
See the article What to do at & after the Wisconsin Ice 2018 Tryouts & “All Call” on October 8, 2017 for more information about Tryouts & "All Call"